Channel Guide Magazine Reviews

เขียนโดย wweCorection วันศุกร์ที่ 2 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Channel Guide Magazine Reviews
Other products by Tribune Media Services Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 1 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Channel Guide is an easy-to-use program guide that brings you a month of TV viewing at a glance. Every 200-page issue is packed with listings for over 120 channels and descriptions and ratings for over 3,000 movies. Plus, you ll get celebrity interviews, Hollywood news and behind-the-scenes stories.

Technical Details

See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Most resourceful magazine ever!" 2010-04-01
By Blanca Guzman (Milwaukee, WI USA)
I love this magazine! I didn't know it existed until I saw it in Amazon and now that I have it, I don't know how I could have survived without it before. Makes my tv watching experience much so much better and easier. I highly recommend it.


Images Product

Read more Channel Guide Magazine

0 Responses to Channel Guide Magazine Reviews

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Follow